Wedding Photography Course Overview
Whether you’re looking for a change in career, a hobbyist seeking to improve, or a professional wanting to set yourself apart from the pack, our training courses are designed with you in mind.
Capturing images that a couple will treasure forever is one of the most rewarding parts of being a photographer. Whether you are an enthusiast with just a huge passion for photography, or a professional developing your career, eventually a friend, family member or client will ask you to capture the biggest day of their lives. Wedding photography is one of the most challenging forms of photography, but with the right planning, technical skills and knowledge; a photographer of any level can be confident when undertaking this exciting task.
This course will explore how you can produce a genuine, comprehensive photographic record of the day, and how you can, therefore, capture images which your clients will treasure for the rest of their lives.
It also covers an introduction to the business side, for those thinking of taking to the next level of becoming a professional wedding photographer.
In this exciting Wedding Photography Course, you will learn:
- The sequence of events for the day, from the Bride’s house, to the ceremony and through to the reception.
- How to direct poses, from the romantic bride and groom shots to the families and large groups.
- How to Photograph the details and their importance.
- Reportage/Documentary Photography.
- How to get the most out of the equipment you have.
- How to get the most out of your flash gun, both inside and outside.
- The A-Z of Wedding Photography tips.
- How to market yourself – Price your work, grow your business and get your name out there.
- How to “Be Prepared” – Remember the 5 P’s, Proper, Preparation, Prevents, Poor, Performance.
Throughout the course, you will complete a series of photo projects that will be reviewed and evaluated by your teacher, a professional photographer, to help you improve. By the time you finish your program, you will have a portfolio of high-quality photos as well as the skills and confidence necessary to succeed as a professional wedding photographer.